Bought another Series 3!!!!!!

Guest MJG

Told Jan I was going out to buy a newer Series three to compliment my increasing car collection.

What I didn't tell her was it one of these................

post-174-1185300116_thumb.jpg

and not one of these.....

post-174-1185300181_thumb.jpg

So now when not driving the Landy I'm looking forward to a life of not being let out at junctions/roundabouts and generally just being 'cut up'

It's better than the Clio though!!!!!

Told Jan I was going out to buy a newer Series three to compliment my increasing car collection.

What I didn't tell her was it one of these................

post-174-1185300116_thumb.jpg

and not one of these.....

post-174-1185300181_thumb.jpg

So now when not driving the Landy I'm looking forward to a life of not being let out at junctions/roundabouts and generally just being 'cut up'

It's better than the Clio though!!!!!

nothing wrong with a clio, my missus has on and its great for getting that part you have forgot and the landrover is in bits lol

Russ

Pity 90% of all BMW drivers are brainless idiots. Wait until you have to buy parts for it, then you might not be so happy. BMW 318i dizzy cap - £85 - they are orange though, so perhaps that justifies the ridiculous price.

Given the choice I would have a Clio over a Beemer any day - no phanton penile extension when driving one of those. :lol:

The L/R is still the best you have m8. :)

Les.

Cheers folks - I expected (and enjoyed!!) all of your input.

Les - I agree the 'proper' series three I have is the better vehicle, just needed something bigger than the Clio (we still have our elderly fat @rsed retriever) - and didn't fancy running around in a Mondeo or Megane.

PS if you like Clio's sooooooh much - make me an offer - I've decided to PX it for the BM on Saturday. :i-m_so_happy: as I am running out of parking spaces.....