HI-LUX on the pole

jules

Yeah really enjoyed it . Just seen it here in Aus.

Very funny. I was wishing hammod would win. And surprised how Clarkson drove the toy though that stuff. Some classic ruff ar*e driving :D

See enough of those trucks here to last a life time :D

Misses loved the Huskys as we are going to get one soon, (Yeah Yeah i know Huskys in Brisbane , but yeah they are here )

Jules do you think that they did all that today then? :lol::lol:

:lol:

You mean it wasn't Live :huh:

JC always confeses that he can't drive a 4x4 for toffee but I have never driven through a bolder field even with the assistance that was some feet.

The KER recovery he was stood a little close for my liking

A woman near me trains racing huskys.she says the worst aspect of dog racing is the raw meat they eat for protein.Unfortunately it causes the dogs to backfire at an alarming rate and then you get pulled through the green haze :o

So even more respect to Hammond :D

Paul :huh:

I watched it and enjoyed it, i bet the support guys werent too happy when he put his foot to the floor..... and promptly broke the truck :lol:

slightly OT..... Does anyone rememer the name of a programme (about 10+ years ago) that used used F**D Maveriks and URALS to drive 'around' the world? i think it was something like 'The race against time'??

I remember the press and minimal TV before they set off, but I never saw anything else after that

It's on telly here this weekend - looking forwards to seeing it :)

some of it is really funny [clarkson getting pushed into freezing water :o:lol: by ex-spec forces trainer] & some alarming [May looking down the barrel :o of the shotgun during training] & Clarkson & the bottle of chablis :lol:

I want a bumper dumper! :D

Come in very handy whilst on radio duties on a forest stage!

remind not to park next to you on a forest rally :lol:

lazy-- get ya shovel/spade out & dig a hole, then fill it in when finished, you can make your own 'bumper dumper' it was only a lav seat on a metal frame that fitted into the towbar reciever socket.

remind not to park next to you on a forest rally :lol:

lazy-- get ya shovel/spade out & dig a hole, then fill it in when finished, you can make your own 'bumper dumper' it was only a lav seat on a metal frame that fitted into the towbar reciever socket.

I usually take my folding spade and dissappear deep into the wood leaving her good self in charge of the radio, unless i'm on my own which means waiting for a gap!

One of those bumper dumpers in a caranex awning with a bucket would be a great scheme. B)

I remember the press and minimal TV before they set off, but I never saw anything else after that

Was having breakfeast at Macdonalds this morning (same sh*t differant country :D ) and reading the Aus paper and they had an arctile on the top gear trip and said that the BBc got alot of Sh8t from Green peace and all the tree huggers about the show and how bad it was that they were to drive up to the north pole. They asked BBC not to show the show but they went ahead anyway. Also the tree huggers were also going on about 4x4's again

The article was not about the show but more about the carp the BBC was getting from the tree huggers and how unfair it was :)

Was having breakfeast at Macdonalds this morning (same sh*t differant country :D ) and reading the Aus paper and they had an arctile on the top gear trip and said that the BBc got alot of Sh8t from Green peace and all the tree huggers about the show and how bad it was that they were to drive up to the north pole. They asked BBC not to show the show but they went ahead anyway. Also the tree huggers were also going on about 4x4's again

The article was not about the show but more about the carp the BBC was getting from the tree huggers and how unfair it was :)

I expected there to be a similar kind of review in the press over here. I haven't seen much though. Rather surprising.

Just caught up after watching on Sky+...

Another great episode.......

But now that we know what is going on in TV nowadays perhaps not so....

But as ever Toyota rules!!!

But now that we know what is going on in TV nowadays perhaps not so....

For those of us sad enough to have recorded it and watched a second time...

The windows are dark tint, fair enough it's quite bright out. The shots of it jumping and so on you can see through the windows there is no passenger...and on the website downloads it's not clarkson driving.

Great car though, now where's that Iceland Defender!

also while whatching it all my wife kept say was were glass braker gone.

look at all the in car shots and you will see that there is a glass braker fixed to the head lining between them but its not in all the shots,

sad I know but the fotage was taken in difrant cars....

Guest dew110CSW

That's like me spotting a Landie in a line of parked cars in the background of a film or something. I've been kicked out of the lounge for that before today.

Watched it last night, excellent programme though the one with the amphibious Hilux was much funnier.

I thought the closing "dig" about how 4x4s seem to not have made much difference to the amount of ice at the north pole was quite amusing.