MT/R or SST

Does anyone know what size MT/Rs are fitted on to the G4 110s? The tyres on my 90 have about 3mm remaining and are on freestyles. I am thinking about a set of MTs this year but I am not too sure to go for 75s or 85s. I am err-ing towards 85s; has anyone got a photos or suggestions to help me make my mind up?

I also want to get rid of my spare wheel cover and get a 5th alloy (hence wanting to find a breakers in the area in another post!)

Guest dew110CSW

I got 235/85r16's which seem to be about average for LR, Was standard on 110s to. Give a nice chunky look without going tonka toy overboard.

1003105em3.jpg

1003156zc1.jpg

Those are BFGoodrich A/Ts and I would seriously recommend them to anyone. Good roadholding, well balanced off road and don't give too much noise. Possibly slightly more expensive than some tires but worth the extra IMO.

Does anyone know what size MT/Rs are fitted on to the G4 110s? The tyres on my 90 have about 3mm remaining and are on freestyles. I am thinking about a set of MTs this year but I am not too sure to go for 75s or 85s. I am err-ing towards 85s; has anyone got a photos or suggestions to help me make my mind up?

I also want to get rid of my spare wheel cover and get a 5th alloy (hence wanting to find a breakers in the area in another post!)

my 110 currently on 255/85r16 BFG MT's :D

post-20-1185397966_thumb.jpg

my 110 currently on 255/85r16 BFG MT's :D

Do have a lift on that? Is there any rubbing on articulation?

235x85x16 goodyear mtr, these were fitted to G4 110's.

Got some on my disco, cracking tyre ...... only disadvantage is the price.

Cheers for that. What sort of wear rates have you experienced?