Jump to content

breather pipes

Recommended Posts

Dear all

I'm replacing the bretaher pipes to take them to the top of snorkel. I have although broekn the ring (assume this is called a banjo? ) that goes around the banjo bolt, i have be trying to buy them but have failed to located them with craddocks. Has anybody got a part number of know where i can get a couple?

i guess they may come as part of the pipe, but have been tryign to avoid this route.

many thanks


Link to comment
Share on other sites

The actual banjo parts isn't [as gromit says] listed as a seperate part only comes with the breather pipe attached.

try a hydraulic parts dealer such as Pirtek, they maybe able to help or a engineering supplies [bolt/nut] dealer, should find both in the phone book.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy