Oil Leak

Hi. I did an oil change on my 110 V8. Changed the filter. Now, oil has started to leak out of a wierd bolt about 1 cm above the oil filter. It has a metal thing sticking out of it that looks like it should have a wire attached (there is a second one of these close by, that has a wire running to it).

I will take a pic tomorrow and post it, need to know how to stop this leak, it's pi**ing oil each time I turn it on.

It's number 9. I was told to get something to block the top of it, so I have filled it with epozy metal putty. No more leak. And oil temps still reporting on the dial.

Thanks for the diagram! Also. She is black now. I need to update my picture.

It's number 9. I was told to get something to block the top of it, so I have filled it with epozy metal putty. No more leak. And oil temps still reporting on the dial.

Thanks for the diagram! Also. She is black now. I need to update my picture.

thats the oil pressure switch that operates the red oil light on the dash warning light panel, it should be working & have a white/brown tracer wire attached to the spade terminal.

it will leak again, get a new switch when you can, it will only take a few minutes to change. part number is above.