Safety devices roll cage

josecamorim

Guest diesel_jim

In the UK Frogs island 4x4 and Devond 4x4 are dealers for SD.

I'll be selling mine soon, if you're not in a mega hurry, as i'm building a 110 and will just buy an outright 110 cage instead of converting my 90 one.....

this one:

post-130-1185696778_thumb.jpg

Guest diesel_jim
Sorry for hijacking the thread but how much are you after for the 90 cage?

thanks, chris

Hi Chris.

I was chatting to one of the chaps from Evans P&P at billing last week. he reckoned that my cage (a pukka safety devices full external bolt in, it's an RBL1087SSN, see it here on the SD site) should be worth about £500, so i'm aiming for that.

I'm building a 110 SW, and was going to get evans to make me some extension pieces to fit in so that it fitted, but the middle hoop brackets are all different too, and also, Evans work in different diameter tube than SD do, so it would look odd anyway, and their cages look soooo nice!! :rolleyes:

Hi Chris.

I was chatting to one of the chaps from Evans P&P at billing last week. he reckoned that my cage (a pukka safety devices full external bolt in, it's an RBL1087SSN, see it here on the SD site) should be worth about £500, so i'm aiming for that.

I'm building a 110 SW, and was going to get evans to make me some extension pieces to fit in so that it fitted, but the middle hoop brackets are all different too, and also, Evans work in different diameter tube than SD do, so it would look odd anyway, and their cages look soooo nice!! :rolleyes:

Hi,

I´m not in a hurry and your SD Roll Cage is a very good possibility for me. But, as you well notice i´m from Portugal and you would have to send it via UPS or DHL.

The roll cage, is it in good conditions?

Regards

José Amorim

Guest diesel_jim
The roll cage, is it in good conditions?

Regards

José Amorim

Yup... never rolled! :D

it is in good condition, nothing bent, although the coating isn't brilliant around where the body brackets are... typical SD standards i'm afraid!

• 3 weeks later...