OEC Winch Challenge Saturday 1 Sep 07 – Bampton

JST

Invitation to all, veterans to newcomers alike to come and compete or just to watch at the OEC Winch Challenge to be held at a site near Bampton on Saturday 1 Sep 07.

Competitors must pre register for the event by emailing us on info@4x4adventures.co.uk for an entry form, scrutineering details and directions. Cost £45 per vehicle. Your vehicle must comply with my rules and regulations detailed here: http://www.4x4adventures.co.uk/_main/chall...es_and_regs.htm

Spectators are more than welcome, again please email for directions sheet and you need to be aware of and adhere to these guidelines: http://www.4x4adventures.co.uk/_main/spect..._guidelines.htm

Scrutineering starts at 0815hrs with the competition running 0900 – 1600hrs.

As ever if you feel you have the relevant expertise and would like to help out marshalling please drop us a line. We look forward to hearing from you.

ok dust blown off the cheque book :blink: i,ll try to remember my autograph

i wander if gittins and pikey might show there faces this time :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Depends if we have a truck left! Its only a few days after Tay forest. Oh and it Seven Sisters AWDC that weekend which I fancy marshalling for. Hmmm...... Could always try for standard class in the Disco. Bugger bugger bugger. I hate decisions

Depends if we have a truck left! Its only a few days after Tay forest. Oh and it Seven Sisters AWDC that weekend which I fancy marshalling for. Hmmm...... Could always try for standard class in the Disco. Bugger bugger bugger. I hate decisions

come on pikey you know it makes sense :rolleyes:

Come on do it........ standard class :o , you can make it a double first after last time :lol::lol: plus dont forget the night run as well! :o:lol::lol:

entry to date (and i guess also overall first currently.....

1. Martin Gilpin

2. Shaun Houghton

3. Mike Dunlop/Tony Cordell

Bad date maybe......

entry to date (and i guess also overall first currently.....

1. Martin Gilpin

2. Shaun Houghton

3. Paul and Jase

4. Nigel and Jay

5. Paul Radford + Weeble

Well it looks like this one may go by the way at the current rate of things, entry cut off today and 5 cars, maybe time to move on with lower numbers lately.

Defcol rang in the week and may have 3 more to add and White90 was in the running for a place but nothing heard of late.

Anyone know of any others who may want to come along?

James