J33P two day event, Wellington

JST

Info here for anyone interested

a 'soft challenge' 2 day event with J33P bar B Q, 40 punch challenge and night navigation event, aimed for family members etc, why not come along and get your son/daughter/wife to codrive for you???

http://www.j33p.org/_club/events2.cfm?event_id=149

register through the J33P website/club

membership to J33P is FREE

Hi Paul,

Yes i am after 5 marshalls for this one and from Feb provisionally had the following confirm

1. Bish

2. White90

3. GBMud

4. Mark90

5. Tim Jones

Subject to them still being available then we have enough thank you but if any of them cant make it then YES please.

Reserve marshalls

1. Paul Challis

Hi Paul,

Yes i am after 5 marshalls for this one and from Feb provisionally had the following confirm

1. Bish

2. White90

3. GBMud

4. Mark90

5. Tim Jones

Subject to them still being available then we have enough thank you but if any of them cant make it then YES please.

Reserve marshalls

1. Paul Challis

Put me down as a reserve on the Saturday

Yes James, all ok this end !! Staying up their both night as well :)

looks like i will have to enter then can i put my name down for the Intro to Challenge Event Days

Now, that sounds like a good idea Paul,, Learn how to get stuck properly :ph34r:

i was going to follow dave wilson around to learn that then get the hobbit to teach me recovery techniques :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D

• 1 month later...

just got back and missed the above ref address sorry.

Had a good weekend, the guys seemed to enjoy it, i will post pics and results in time (once checked etc)

Just logging on to say thank you to Tim, Mark, Jase and Bish for their sterling efforts over the weekend, THANK YOU guys.

I trust you all got back ok.

Jase i wont forget re-spare pack conversation.

Yep All back ok , A little bit worn out as it as a busy weekend , Very much enjoyed it and was good to see new competeters from other clubs attending , And on the subject of attendance , How many Jeeps actualy attended their marques event ????

More of a Sollihol gathering if you ask me :huh:

Some well thought out Stages kept everyone busy all weekend .