Three Peaks , Ireland

• 3 weeks later...
Niceone!

I got as far as associating you with the Wurzels (not too difficult I have to admit :unsure: ) but was struggling to get a catchy name when mixing it with "Sheep" "Velcro" and "Wellies" :lol::lol:

PMSL! :D:lol:

Nice to know we have a name now. CAn we have team T shirts? and maybe a nice little pink strappy top for Lardy??

We are having T shirts done , and Bushy has a cracking logo to go on them , Youll love it. And now the balloon fiesta is over we have enough fabric to make Lardys Tshirt. :blink::rolleyes:

Trucks in dry dock ATM awaiting some new bits and a bit of tlc .

• 1 month later...

Only 12 days to go an came home this weekend to find the dog has eaten my passport! :o

Anyone made the trip to Ireland without one? Someone has sggested that as long as you have a photo drivers liscence you can still get in.

Anyone know the answer or alternatively how to extract a passport from a dogs a**e :D

Rich

Only 12 days to go an came home this weekend to find the dog has eaten my passport! :o

Anyone made the trip to Ireland without one? Someone has sggested that as long as you have a photo drivers liscence you can still get in.

Anyone know the answer or alternatively how to extract a passport from a dogs a**e :D

Rich

You will be OK, see Here

Peter

Rich

I used to use this one when I was at school , But it was the homework that the dog ate , funny thing was we never had a dog. :D