Three Peaks , Ireland

Nope, Fishguard to Rosslare on 25th, stopping in Cardiff on 24th.

Peter

Pretty sure were Fishguard to Rosslare on the 25th too! Its a bit of a treck for me to get to Fishguard tho, Its not far but takes hours to drag the trailer along twisty narrow mountain roads as its cross country all the way from here :( :(

Rich, dont you do any work????? :D:D:D

Dont no if you no but your post displays the the time!!!

:D:D:D

Doh! Yesterday was my return run from the Passport Office in Newport and because i was expecting to stand in a que till next weds I booked the afternoon off, but luckily made it home early :D

I'll be more cautious with my posts next time mate ;)

Sorry mate , Horse racing at chepstow , Free bar and dinner , cant turn that down now can I . :D

He even turned down coming to help his team mate typical

is this a comp or fun event? if that makes sense i was lead to believe it was a full on comp
Sposed to be non competitive but I think, from what ive heard, its far from it!
Well i have never been before and have been told that it is a social gathering , so thats the craic anyhow .

I'd say it is the most competetive non competition if that makes sense. Everyone gets a trophy and the winner is the one with the biggest ego.

and thats an excuse? if your online you can tell all! even OF is lurking!!!!

Just got back, bloody fantastic event again.

No pictures to busy having fun :P

Nice to meet some Forum members out in Ireland.

Don't let any one tell you that Plasma rope does not fly back when it breaks as it does and with revenge.

Peter

Right we had a Crackin time , We played hard , drove hard and drank hard , We all came back unscathed , steve had a rear rope snap on a 60foot sheer drop just after departing from the top , he bounced off of most of the trees on the way down , got to the bottom in less than 2 seconds and got out laughin .

A good social non competetive event with some realy good technical stages , good also to put a few more faces to names .

post-1171-1193686851_thumb.jpg

Bush Doctor , having a lie down , His truck falls asleep in some funny places , just like the owner

post-1171-1193687322_thumb.jpg

More to come .

Just got back, bloody fantastic event again.

No pictures to busy having fun :P

Nice to meet some Forum members out in Ireland.

Don't let any one tell you that Plasma rope does not fly back when it breaks as it does and with revenge.

Peter

whos rope broke was it digga daves

watson

Some pics of team Wurzeltaff

3_Peaks_2007_057.jpg

Oooop's, How did I manage that??????????? The photo's don't give any real concept of how steep that was!!!!!

Another excellent event, Many thanks to everyone involved in organizing the event and to the rest of team Wurzeltaff for making the weekend so enjoyable.

Some brilliant sections on both days (although I missed the good ones on Saturday coz I broke a C.V.!) Sundays were awsome, Good technical driving and all went well with plenty of laughs and banter to make it all the better. Really sad its over and cant wait for the next event.