Three Peaks , Ireland

Some brilliant sections on both days (although I missed the good ones on Saturday coz I broke a C.V.!) Sundays were awsome, Good technical driving and all went well with plenty of laughs and banter to make it all the better. Really sad its over and cant wait for the next event.

Think your self lucky Steve,

We drove 2000km round trip, drove 30 seconds on Saturday before the rear Ring and P let go big time, Changed that in time to do two sections in the afternoon, then blew front Ring and P after 10 minutes exiting first section on Sunday :(:( Removed prop and halfshafts / cvs etc to drive home and rear prop let go at 5am this morning on the M1 :o:o

Glad to be home but had a fantastic time anyway ;)

Wonderful event and wonderful people who make that event really special.

Lara.

Brilliant event, great team, good weekend.

Must agree Alan :lol:

Are you going to join me next year in the high range club then It makes it more fun & the sections go a lot quicker ;)

Steve Llyod wants a portal quick tea next year will your new truck be ready ???

Rules will be minimum 38" Tyres ,portals & high box only :ph34r:

We recon baring break downs we could do a mountain a day !! What do you recon :unsure:

Are you going to join me next year in the high range club then It makes it more fun & the sections go a lot quicker ;)

Steve Llyod wants a portal quick tea next year will your new truck be ready ???

Rules will be minimum 38" Tyres ,portals & high box only :ph34r:

We recon baring break downs we could do a mountain a day !! What do you recon :unsure:

Sounds like a great idea, portals should wipe the floor :D Will have the 38's, new truck will be ready and my existing truck will be a bit more refined, no effin great V8 to keep up with you and Steve though :blink: I'll make space for a chain saw :ph34r::ph34r:

All the sites brilliant , but we enjoyed Nagels the best , some nice long technical sections , The last two sections we did on Nagels on sunday were absolute blinders , the deep down hill gully (the one above featureing Steve 90) was interesting , it was fresh and never driven when we arrived at it , so down we all went and Steve thought a rear winch would not be requierd and got himself twisted .

Over a bank , gully and drystone wall , through stumped wasteland , over fallen trees to reach the one punch in the section .

On arrival of the punch we discovered a series of tyre tracks that came in from the simple exit to the punch and back out , But it didnt sadden our high spirits to see that someone(s) felt the need to cheat themselves out of driving an excellent section just to acheive a punch that dosent count in a non competetive event.

3_Peaks_2007_004.jpg

Steve talking to the trees??????