WHO KNOWS WHO THEN?

Yostumpy

move to the Southwest you will meet tonnes of us!

As in tonnes ,do you mean Jim P, David W, and Chris W :unsure::lol::lol::ph34r: to name only a few

Mmm, Maybe HH is right with the post below, (nicked from Pugwash,s show thread) wonder where that figure came from ??

The highest per capita rate of recreational off roaders is in the West Country. So for us to come to Kirton (for example) it needs to be worth it. Rambling Over

Join shire land rover club then you will know lots of people on here.

We are all lurking on here somewhere!

Even extrememarine could join when he meets dan and jen, especialy as Dan is shires chairman!!

:lol::lol:

That would be an awesome twist, if it's allowed. If I meet up with them , I wonder if Dan brought apps with him to the states? LOL. A shire member from across the pond. I might end up being the only member with LHD. :D

That would be an awesome twist, if it's allowed. If I meet up with them , I wonder if Dan brought apps with him to the states? LOL. A shire member from across the pond. I might end up being the only member with LHD. :D

Reads90 is a member and he's in Aus so no reason why not, you can download a membership form online ;)www.shirelrc.com

I once met Fridge a few hours after he had been photgraphing the Welding Stig, and even he was slightly fuzzy round the edges... :huh:

Al.

I once met Fridge in a layby near Sodbury, three weeks before the Sortout, after an encounter with the Stig. He came in a concours Series 3 but when I stepped back and squinted, through his aura it looked like a beaten-up Nissan Primera. Strange.

He tried to sell Shires membership to me then, too.