oil cooler

where the oil cooler pipes connect to the filter housing there appears to be two fitting (one on each pipe) male to male so the cooler pipe can connect into it, (the cooler has a female end and so does the filter housing)

anyone no the part numbers for these?

ps its for a 300 tdi!

cheers

Guest diesel_jim

On the Tdi's i've had, the oil pipes were male and they screwed into a female casting on the filter housing.

do you mean on the radiator? mine had a male-male threaded bit (and they're different threads for Tdi radiators and TurboD rads! the thread for the "pipe" is the same)

On the Tdi's i've had, the oil pipes were male and they screwed into a female casting on the filter housing.

do you mean on the radiator? mine had a male-male threaded bit (and they're different threads for Tdi radiators and TurboD rads! the thread for the "pipe" is the same)

no on the oil cooler at filter end, think its got confused due to the bl**dy thing having braided cooler hoses which have the female end!

perhaps im looking for the unfindable?

oil filter head adaptors are NRC8618 only used on 2.5 petrol,2,5n/a diesel,2.5TD & 200Tdi engines, not listed for 300Tdi as the correct hose screw directly into the oil filter head.

i see. what is the thread on those pipes, perhaps i could get an adaptor to suit the standard pipe thread and my braided hose thread - if only