Nth Wiltshire Night Laning TONIGHT (Sat 4th)

Calling all Forum members. I have a group a three or four vehicles going laning this evening. If anybody would like to also come with let me know and I'll fill you in on exactly where we are meeting and contact details for the group.

Cars will probably need simply mud tyres and basic recovery kit. Having said that we will be happy to pull anybody out all evening long!!!! To give an idea of the grade of the lanes, mine is a standard height Defender with insa turbos and it was just difficult enough last time!

Our group will be meeting in or near TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRE.

My number is 07976 SPAM BLOCK 132095

Guest diesel_jim

Damn, would love to be there (i was in that area on Thursday evening).

but got a slap up chinese and alcohol planned for tonight....

Damn, would love to be there (i was in that area on Thursday evening).

but got a slap up chinese and alcohol planned for tonight....

No worries, there will be other gatherings. I'll just post on here (normally more in advance), or if you're going out give me a ring.

Adam.

Sounds like a laugh but I'm going to a Barby :mellow:

Doh!! Oh well mate it's an open offer. We go out most weekends now so just give me a ring if you're free and fancy a bit of a play day...

Eveyone else:

Final plans have now been made for this evening. We are meeting at the Railway Inn in Westbury at 9pm this evening. Feel free to just turn up or give me a ring...

Cheers,

Adam.

Well it kinda went well, 200 yrds in 2 hrs aint that bad :lol:

LOL, yeah I think we'll give Poulshot a miss next time, somebody has chewed it up real bad!! It was still good fun though, great to meet someone from the forum. What do you think to another session soon? Let me know when you're free.