HAMANN Range Rover Sport "Conqueror" review

torres

"For those who think a normal Range Rover Sport does not impress onlookers enough, HAMANN now offers his modified version „Conqueror". Equipped with a wide body styling kit, the Range certainly will receive astonished looks. But HAMANN not only provides the SUV an impressive aerodynamics kit. The German tuners for example also have a variety of power upgrades, interior accessories and wide body compatible 23 inch wheels to offer..."

This is from a new review on the HAMANN Range Rover Sport "Conqueror", from Top Speed. It includes various information on design and performance modifications, as well as other features of the car. Also available is a wallpaper / photo gallery.

hamann_range_rover_sport_conqueror_09_7w.jpg

hamann_range_rover_sport_conqueror_07_7w.jpg

hamann_range_rover_sport_conqueror_03_aw.jpg

Here is the link to the full article:

HAMANN Range Rover Sport "Conqueror" - Top Speed

And the link to the picture gallery:

HAMANN Range Rover Sport "Conqueror" wallpapers and high resolution photos - Top Speed

If it was on an HSE, I would think it was horrible looking. But on the Sport; I kind of like it. I would want it toned down a little, though. I hate the interior, so that would need to stay stock. Lose the widebody look. Wheels no bigger than 20's. But the exhaust, rear apron, and front valance is stylish, IMHO.