BWORC Night Run

bush doctor

4 members of the Bristol and West Off Road Club went laning on Saturday night the route was checked and approved by the relelvant authorities, we helped 2 old ladies cross the road, 1 damsell in distress who had been tied to a railway track by a bad guy, avoided running over several bunnies and were in bed by 11:30 with our cocoa

I must confess , I found a Mayfly Nymph squashed on my front grille , Poor thing must of thought it was spring after all this bad weather , Well tiz a good job they only live for one day .

And if it was born early in the morning he may have decided that suicide was a better option than saying goodbye to all his relations.

I must confess , I found a Mayfly Nymph squashed on my front grille , Poor thing must of thought it was spring after all this bad weather , Well tiz a good job they only live for one day .

You've done it now Jason. If anyone gets to hear about this owning a 4x4 will become highly illegal and antisocial.

We will all be thrown int the tower to await our fait at the hands of Ramblers association. Either that or the self ritious overseers.