Exmoor Chillout Event

Hi,

Looks like it's going to be a great event - I'm really sorry I'm going to miss it - I'm on honeymoon :wub: in Iceland (without the truck - SWMBO thinks a bikini hood and Iceland in September don't mix - ridiculous) that week/weekend and think I'll need more than a hard hat if I suggest cutting it short to get back back... :ph34r:

Jos

Its looking like we will have some really decent prizes for the raffle folks.

Prizes for best/worst/furthest travelled etc are being sorted.

Marshalls are all on board,

We have a Series Three SWB hardtop for the Land-Rover Pull (if the S1 doesn't get fixed in time) and I have even remembered to get a rope ;)

A brief pace out of the site shows we have room for 120+ vehicles.

Will :)

I think there are 15 or so booked in for camping so far so Friday night should be a chuckle. Its only a few minutes drive, 3 miles tops I should think.

Rising Sun is good, they are supporting the event as well bless them.

There are several good cheap hotels. If you want safe car parking then try the Crown in Lynton, its right opposite our shop. Tell Julian or Cath Will sent you. ;)

Exmoor Chill!

Lynmouth Foreshore, Devon. 29 September 2007

Just Land-Rovers and relaxing.

I have managed to blag the use of this site for the day. It’s the green bit next to the beach.

Will,

Hope to turn up. What will you be charging for car parking :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Friday night theres a mass BBQ at the campsite (channel view, bish knows it well) same saturday night.

I will go to both for a few hours then back to lynton for a few bevvies. Theres several staying in Lynton on Saturday night so it should be laugh.

Not sure about the Cliff Railway Bish I always walk up.

Hi Will just got home to Bristol 2 hrs 40 mins...... had a tail wind i reckon. Many thanks for organising a great weekend I know the party from here had a good laugh...

Looking forward to next years

Tango .......swb military green series 3

ps thanks to all the others too for making us feel welcome

Cheers Tango

I can't believe we had that much rain on saturday!

Shame as we missed out on the band playing. Still it was cozy crammed under the hogroast gazebo.

I learnt a lot. Next year I won't trust the weather forecast and I will put the gazebos up. I had the offer of several this year but didn't bother as the forecast was so good.

More later

Will