Timing Case cover part no??

muzaz

Hi, I'm doing an engine conversion on my ser3. Bought a disco 200tdi engine, but is was more of a shell than a complete engine. Now I sourced most of the parts but I have one remaining part which is quite hard to find...at least here in Malta!

Its the front timing case cover. Tried to search the web, ebay etc but found none. By any chance do anyone know the part number, maybe it will make the job simpler? I found these part nos from a couple of online shops, But I'm not sure it its the right part no, or the right part.

ERR390 Timing Case Cover - 200Tdi - Discovery I

ETC8853 Cover Plate & Pulley Support - Timing Case Cover - 200Tdi (Aircon)

regards Chris

thanks for the replies, So which one do you guys think suits my engine? Or it is both, one for aircon fitted and the other without aircon?

If anyone got a spare one and is willing to sell I'd be grateful.

Ps been told you're a living parts book western... you just confirmed you are!

reg chris

This is where I found it,

David Vincent

the other one I found it here

Newmann 4x4

but its all in french, and didnt understand much... but the price looked good at 42Euro.

This eve will be leaving Malta to Liverpool, spending a week there...will have a good look around in the spare time maybe I'll find something!

thanks for the replies, So which one do you guys think suits my engine? Or it is both, one for aircon fitted and the other without aircon?

If anyone got a spare one and is willing to sell I'd be grateful.

Ps been told you're a living parts book western... you just confirmed you are!

reg chris

you'll definitly need the ERR390 as that's the timing case front cover, the other part you'll need if air condition system is fitted, if No air condition use the plain cover plate ERR25 & gasket ERR635