Isle of Wight

HPLP

Heya all,

I am not that much of a regular member on here, but I thought Id poke my head up and ask a question.......Are there any Isle of Wight members on here? I am currently on the Island for a month and would like to get my truck out for abit of laning but have no idea wheres best to head. Any suggestions???? Ive got a pile of lanes off wayfinder but am unsure whats best and also whats unpassable.

Many thanks and I look forward to your replies.

H

I live in the Island, the lanes are all fairly easy - very dry at the moment, some are also over grown so potential scratches on body work etc. Your welcome to call me for more info - 01983 524912. If you get bored with laning there is also a ‘BORDA’ off road school based just outside Sandown - which is run by me! Enjoy the sunny Isle!

Lee

Islandoffroadadventure.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

I am also new in this area, i saw on the os map there is a lane from carisbrooke to compton, is this driveable?

I am looking at getting back into offroading after about a 7 year break, have done some abroady stuff, hopefully will be getting my new truck soon and am looking at easing my way back into it.

Anyone know of anything challenging on the island?? or will I have to go to the north island