AWDC Round 5 - The Aftermath

najw

Ha I like the fact that all the other marshals are running around like crazy while I'm calmly eating a packet of crisps. Nice vid though!

No change there then ;) when i was thinking of killing someone or torching the car :angry: you gave Pigster a beer! :rolleyes::o cool as you like! :lol:

Went to roll car of trailer this morning <_< maybe i'll try the key first............ f**king thing fired up :o and ran with no problem's :rolleyes: even the throttle pedal was working fine :angry::lol: Went back this evening and had a drive around in the play area and all's well!!! :i-m_so_happy:

Chris mate i can't wait to get mine on and give it some real stick over the rock's next year :lol:

No change there then ;) when i was thinking of killing someone or torching the car :angry: you gave Pigster a beer! :rolleyes::o cool as you like! :lol:

Went to roll car of trailer this morning <_< maybe i'll try the key first............ f**king thing fired up :o and ran with no problem's :rolleyes: even the throttle pedal was working fine :angry::lol: Went back this evening and had a drive around in the play area and all's well!!! :i-m_so_happy:

Chris mate i can't wait to get mine on and give it some real stick over the rock's next year :lol:

B)

So was it just a case of it drying out somewhere?!? Are you going to investigate further?

ive got a few vids of the day if this one works i will post some more

Balls......wish I'd waited til later in the day to do this section. We were only the second car in there. Managed to just get through gate 3 when we came to a sudden standstill and then winched just past four before time was up!

B)

So was it just a case of it drying out somewhere?!? Are you going to investigate further?

Wet and sticking relay's........ so now got waterproof one's fitted :)

just a Big right foot! :lol::lol:

It would have been a bigger right foot if you had left the V8 in ;) i nearly fell asleep waiting for you to get to the end ;):lol::lol::lol:

Hat, coat, door open and running...............