Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauges

gruntus

Gents,

I was just looking at the EGT thread in the Technical Archive.

How expensive are these bad boys?

The replacement thermocouples looked acceptable in price but I was always under the impression the full kit was quite pricey? :o

Cheers

G

I have found these gauges. They look good and me and a mate got a price of £95ish for the boost, egt, and temp gauges along with senders ect including postage. If anyone can get a better price or if we buy a few maybe shipping will come down? Anyway i think they look good. :) #

Nice gauges

I have found these gauges. They look good and me and a mate got a price of £95ish for the boost, egt, and temp gauges along with senders ect including postage. If anyone can get a better price or if we buy a few maybe shipping will come down? Anyway i think they look good. :) #

Nice gauges

Looks good. Are you going to order in the near future or is it just a wish list list at the moment

I was going to suggest S P A gauges, but as dual gauges (EGT + Boost Pressure, or Intercooler In / Out gauges) I think they are a tad expensive.

Perhaps it's buying the two in one go that makes it seem like that, but even so, the final figure is a bit off-putting!!

http://www.spa-uk.co.uk/design/dualgauges.asp

http://www.spa-uk.co.uk/design/temperaturegauges.asp

We are doing a great trade fitting them. Also the full engine management system which measures everything except the temperature of the kitchen sink :lol:

I am certain we can send to the UK or wherever. Send us an e-mail at workshop@landyonline.co.za

We have sent LT230 sump extenders to Italy, so why not EGT stuff - it's much lighter.

We are doing a great trade fitting them. Also the full engine management system which measures everything except the temperature of the kitchen sink :lol:

I am certain we can send to the UK or wherever. Send us an e-mail at workshop@landyonline.co.za

So how much for a full ETG setup, probe and gauge, and how much shipping to Ireland?

So how much for a full ETG setup, probe and gauge, and how much shipping to Ireland?

these seem quite good for my purposes, i'd also like to express interest, i shoudl expect postage charge to uk mainland would be similar to that for ireland.

• 2 weeks later...
these seem quite good for my purposes, i'd also like to express interest, i shoudl expect postage charge to uk mainland would be similar to that for ireland.

I just got prices from http://landyonline.co.za/workshop/

EMS1 (R1100)

EMS2 (R1420)

probe (R 194)

Shipping to Ireland R 200. I'm sure shipping to the UK is similar.

So, in total for the EMS1, thats 1494R, £102 Stg or 150 euro, delivered.

(Now all we need is a forum discount ;) )