Post a Pic

Guest WALFY

Looking at getting an 07 Defender but am unsure on the colour. Er indoors wants Cairns Blue but I'm looking at Rimini Red but I haven't actually seen 1 yet.

If you have a 90XS in Blue or Red can you post a pic please so we can make our minds up

That's why i did the vote a few months ago,, Cains and Java black came out joint first, the Rimini, did not do so well,

Your choice of colours were exactly the same as mine, :D

Think its about time you listened to your better half :ph34r:

A 110 in Rimini Red looks smart, there are a couple of 06MY ones here in that colour. I was thinking about getting that but eventually decided to go with Tonga Green as the next best thing to the best colour ever (Epsom Green, now discontinued)

Tim

Now seen a few pics of Rimini and it's not what I thought it was. So as much as I hate to say :o :o :o it er indoors gets her choice. Will give the bloke a call in the week. Shame about the wait. 14-16 wks :angry:

I had thought of that. To be honest I'm glad she chose the Def over the Freelander, the last 4 or 5 cars we've had she has smacked the wingmirror in the first week. Didn't fancy shelling out for a new F/L wing mirror straight away.

O/T

Aid what time do you expect to touch down here on Fri. Will you require feeding or just beer ;)

The more pics of rimini red I see I wonder why I even considered it. It's a shame they don't do the old red like White90 or JST's. That is soooo much nicer