solved heating problems

Guest dew110CSW

Was talking to them at Billing this year - Wanted something like £430+VAT for an Intercooler kit for a TD. Really stuttered when I said I could probably do it for about £100 using salvaged TDi bits

Guest diesel_jim
Was talking to them at Billing this year - Wanted something like £430+VAT for an Intercooler kit for a TD. Really stuttered when I said I could probably do it for about £100 using salvaged TDi bits

But (and i'm not knocking your cheap salvaged bits, i;m all for cheap stuff!) the allisport stuff will be a) new, B ) higher efficiency c) fit in perfrctly, not needed to be hammered/.bodged etc.

Guest dew110CSW

Granted, but the fact my header tank is now a 200tdi one cable tie'd in proves that a) I cannot afford it and B ) By the time I was revived after he told me the price they'd sold out.

Hang on a minute has anyone really looked at the first piccie it's NOT an intercooler it's a radiator!!! and it's a dam sight bigger than the original :D yes it is tweaked full width intercooler as well,turner performance head,je stage 2 performance tweak and perfromance exhaust..She goes... B)

turner performance head

Hi Dreadnought,

Was the turner head worth it?

I was told by a two people who had bought a turner head hadn't seen any improvements in performance.

Did you do all the improvements in stages (and hence saw the increase in performance at each stage) or did you go for it all at once?

Cheers

G

Was the turner head worth it?
it seems to pull a lot better at the top end then after having the tweak by JE it reaaaallllyyy fly's though to be honest on a dual carrrageway i sit at 60 in 5th overdrive set the cruise control and she pulls uphill and down dale the torque is stunning!!! :):)