Who's doing Little Witley clubman?

Boothy

i wont be going, im away that weekend, and ill be damned if im going to travel 200 miles to the event then 200 miles back to were i origionaly was, and run the risk of breaking something :rolleyes: then i am goosed :o

so i will be giving this one a miss but will be at rd 4 down slindon

im trying to convinse matt to do a challenge trophy round this year aswel, just to get a feel of what its like

why dont you do one aswel ?

afink jim is going in his disco tho chris

well done to tom and sales btw :)

dan

post-4394-1187308835_thumb.jpg

Little Witley is north west of worcester on the road to Tenbury Wells. if your coming via the M5 best get off at junction 6

The site is in a valley the centre of which is a series of inter connected man made lakes with a stream running off and down through the woods. One side of the site is steep and heavily wooded leading upto fields and the other not so steep or high doing the same. There are some cleared areas around the lakes themselves that also get used.

Its a great site for trials, as can be seen by the pic above, used by AWDC and others and I'm sure will be cool for the clubman challenge.

Good luck to anyone going.

Rich

Which way are going to Wocester to take 200miles around Plymouth ?

That's why your'e struggling, take a more direct route, it's about 60 miles if you use multimap and it's mostly plodding down motorway which is easy.

come on yer jessie :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

instead of calling names....you best be looking under that bonnet at ways of keeping all 8 cylinders happy :lol:

as i can see there are going to be a few water punches :o

and as for 60 mile, if i was at home for the next 10 days id be going, but i aint :P

ill see you at slindon...no excuses on distance :P as im going :lol:

good luck chris

dan

instead of calling names....you best be looking under that bonnet at ways of keeping all 8 cylinders happy :lol:

and as for 60 mile, if i was at home for the next 10 days id be going, but i aint :P

good luck chris

dan

coulda made an effort & came to the Tay :ph34r:

post-4394-1187308835_thumb.jpg

Little Witley is north west of worcester on the road to Tenbury Wells. if your coming via the M5 best get off at junction 6

The site is in a valley the centre of which is a series of inter connected man made lakes with a stream running off and down through the woods. One side of the site is steep and heavily wooded leading upto fields and the other not so steep or high doing the same. There are some cleared areas around the lakes themselves that also get used.

Its a great site for trials, as can be seen by the pic above, used by AWDC and others and I'm sure will be cool for the clubman challenge.

Good luck to anyone going.

Rich

I live about 10 miles from Tenbury. ;)

Where do i go to find out more?

What time?

Spectator access?

Dogs?

Cost?

good luck chris

dan

yer..will i admit..i was a tit over that and do regret now <_<

i will be there next year

but before that

dont forget mike..i expect to be parked aside of you ad muddy trukkers :angry:

dan :lol:

I didn't read properly first time to realise yer on a weekend away Dan,

I had a mail of Neil earlier who says it might not be on yet as the list closes tommorow and he aint quite got enough to run it yet.

Dunc, ave a looksee at the Scorpion website under news and events, Clubman challenge for info.

All 8 running sweet as nut and twice as quick but it still don't like water Dan, but I've nearly taught it to swim.

lmao

i hear tom has devaloped a liking to water aswel now :lol::lol:

if its anything like the old v8 u had it shouldnt miss a beat chris so stop worrying you little heart out :lol::lol:

am away for the next days or so

i was thinking of entering, but, its tha august bank hol and i suspected no's would be low due to everyone being away so ive left it ;)

if its on, then good luck mate and improve on your previous position :)

dan

oh...another thing...you not helping me to fit a rear crank seal :lol::lol:

that will never go away and will come back to hunt you :P:P

dan :lol:

ohh nic to join in tom :D

is you dad lurking in the background now as i know about his misshap :lol::lol:

good luck next weekend mate as im orft now :lol:

dan