Alloy wheels and Drums...

..or if you decide to go down the Wolf Wheel alternative, I have a set of 5 silver wolfs, still in boxes, in good condition in my shed. No idea what they are worth, but suggest £100 for the lot plus postage. I am in Northumberland (so not too far from Fife).

PM Sent

axle serial number will be on the (vehicle's right) longer tube on the upper rear curve

Ralph, i'm sorry but i still can't find it!

The diff has HRC112 on it, but i'm darned if i can find the serial number of the axle. :blink:

As i desperately need to figure out exactly which 'version' they are because the seals are leaking more oil than the Exxon Valdiz and next week i start doing 34 mile commutes!

Any other way i can figure which of the millions of seals Paddock stock are the right ones? :(

I want get one of everything and just change them all. The bearing needs tightening up too as there's loads of play so it will all get done at the same time.

The diff has HRC112 on it, but i'm darned if i can find the serial number of the axle. :blink:

As i desperately need to figure out exactly which 'version' they are because the seals are leaking more oil than the Exxon Valdiz and next week i start doing 34 mile commutes!

Any other way i can figure which of the millions of seals Paddock stock are the right ones? :(

I want get one of everything and just change them all. The bearing needs tightening up too as there's loads of play so it will all get done at the same time.

Hi Dunc,

The teeping may not be very ledgible if the axles are rusty or have been painted over, the only way i found mine on my 90 was once they had been shot blasted.

I know where you are coming from as I couldn't find the number on my Disco front axle when I needed parts for the axle.

Have you actualy phoned Paddock directly? That was what I had to resort to with Disco and they gave me the correct parts without any confusion.

Give them a call as they do have knowledgable staff behind the scenes, lets face it you can't be the first person to have this problem. ;)

Let us know how you get on.

Regards

Grant

Hi Dunc,

The teeping may not be very ledgible if the axles are rusty or have been painted over, the only way i found mine on my 90 was once they had been shot blasted.

I know where you are coming from as I couldn't find the number on my Disco front axle when I needed parts for the axle.

Have you actualy phoned Paddock directly? That was what I had to resort to with Disco and they gave me the correct parts without any confusion.

Give them a call as they do have knowledgable staff behind the scenes, lets face it you can't be the first person to have this problem. ;)

Let us know how you get on.

Regards

Grant

Yeah, going to bell them in the morning.

I normally speak to Carol at Paddocks, she's super-amazing helpful and i even sent her a box of chocolates years ago for getting me out of a spot.

haven't had a need to find mine either, but if it's a bog standard 110 go for the standard parts, the hD version won't be that much different.

or you buy some wheel spacers to solve the problem.

I've had mine for ages, and they haven't caused any problems with wheelbearings....(lots of people warned me for this)

110boost600.jpg

What size spacers did you use?

Were the studs long enough?