MPN needed - td5 bulhead grommets

JST

i am after the MPN for the grommets to go in the two holes left for the wiper mechanism shafts on a td5 bulkhead. they are rectangular holes.

i am also after the td5 loom grommet , the one that takes the main loom from the passenger footwell to the engine bay. its quite big 50mm?

anyone know?

i am after the MPN for the grommets to go in the two holes left for the wiper mechanism shafts on a td5 bulkhead. they are rectangular holes.

i am also after the td5 loom grommet , the one that takes the main loom from the passenger footwell to the engine bay. its quite big 50mm?

anyone know?

I have MWC2309Blanking Plug - Wiper Spindle - Bulkhead (Dash Assembly) - Defender to 1A622423

DYB000030Blanking Plug - Unused Wiper Motor Holes in Bulkhead - Defender from 2A622424

The other one for the loom might be:

RTC5519Blanking Plug - Footwell - Bulkhead (Dash Assembly) - Defender from AA271214 which is a round one, but the parts manual shows the bulkhead, on one page, and the wiring loom elsewhere., I have a look at mine tomorrow to see where the loom comes out if no one else has found the part number.

Guest diesel_jim
I have MWC2309Blanking Plug - Wiper Spindle - Bulkhead (Dash Assembly) - Defender to 1A622423

DYB000030Blanking Plug - Unused Wiper Motor Holes in Bulkhead - Defender from 2A622424

The other one for the loom might be:

RTC5519Blanking Plug - Footwell - Bulkhead (Dash Assembly) - Defender from AA271214 which is a round one, but the parts manual shows the bulkhead, on one page, and the wiring loom elsewhere., I have a look at mine tomorrow to see where the loom comes out if no one else has found the part number.

Yup.... i agree with ^^^^ apart from the RTC5519 is only 13mm according to MC.