Rear door lock

The rear door lock on my 90 is FUBAR, and thus needs replacement. I've searched the net but can't the find part I'm looking for. I keep coming across these anti-burst locks (have no idea what they are) but are they the same?

Would this lock fit?

doorlock.jpg

This is listed as a Left hand tailgate latch for a pickup, part no.STC2872 (not sure photo and description match!) . The item looks similar, and if it is which 'side' latch do I require for a 90 back door?

Cheers Western, the part code 395037 applies to a R/H door lock and a rear door. Do I assume that when these items are described, its by its hinges? i.e. lock to go on the left of the door (ie Rear door in UK) is described as a R/H door lock?

My BIG reason for asking is that I have found a some door locks (on ebay, (oh no!!)) from a Pickup Defender, and I believe they have two locks/handles, my trouble is which is which? I emailed the vendor, whose reply was as much use as a chocolate teapot! My time is running out! eeek! I suppose I have a 50/50 chance eh?

Sorry to be so thick here! :huh:

EPC says 395037 is ' Rear end door latch mechanism, 395037 latch assembly door' doesn't mention LH or RH.

My '89 110CSW has a 395037 rear door mechanism fitted, as it has the flat locking lever inside not the round button version.

I'm sure you need item 2 on this parts cat page :D

File0113.jpg