yokohama

trainspotter

Simple answer - dont buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also had them on a 200tdi disco - lovely on the road but as soon as even close to mud or wet areas then you best hope there is somebody to recover you once stuck - truly hopeless tyres!

I have been very impressed with my Fedima Extremes, if the Yoko's perform as well on and off the road as the Fedima copies then I'd recommend them. I haven't seen a 'mud' tyre (here I'm talking about BFG's, Colways, MTR's, etc not Simex or diamonds) that perform as well off road as Fedima Extreme/Greenway Macho's.

I have been very impressed with my Fedima Extremes, if the Yoko's perform as well on and off the road as the Fedima copies then I'd recommend them. I haven't seen a 'mud' tyre (here I'm talking about BFG's, Colways, MTR's, etc not Simex or diamonds) that perform as well off road as Fedima Extreme/Greenway Macho's.

i agree with mark90,

got some machos on my 90 and they are pretty good in the mud - but in deep clay you have to spin 'em up to clear the tread.

much better than my old bfg muds, bridgestone duellers and kingpin remoulded rubbish piece of cr@p things it had on when i got it.

only thing i've used better in the mud is firestone SATs, but they were 'interesting' on tarmac, grass, rock, gravel........ well basically everything but mud.

There are 3 ………….. IS (Road) …AT & MT

I had the AT’s in 1999 when they first came out ……………. On a company Frontera B series……… the compound was very, very soft and they only lasted about 15K, bit more worrying was their ability to breakaway with no warning (unusual for a soft compound)………….however, they proved to be an excellent sand tyre……….

However, they are cheap for a yoko..............

:)

Ian

anyone used the yoko mt's?

i have the greenyway variety and am overall very pleased with them. my only gripe is the wear rate is quite high and whilst they were only £65 ea. i'd probably be willing to pay the premium for the real deal if they had decent longevity, something more approaching bfg muds (dream on). well, at least if they lasted a bit longer than the greenway machos, that would be nice.