TAY FOREST AFTERMATH

saley

CARL FROST TEAM ....1ST.....37 POINTS

ORGASMIC FARMER TEAM......2ND.....34 POINTS

SALEY TEAM......3RD.....34 POINTS (THEY WERE LATE BACK)

SPIRIT OF THE EVENT ........ALAN KEMP

Well done chaps - where did Adrian, Paul & Jim come?

Si

Well done Pikey, Steve and Kris i take it? good effort, where are the photos?

SORRY I DONT KNOW WHERE ANYBODY ELSE CAME IM JUST RELAYING PHONE MESSAGE OFF SALEY

HE THINKS GIGGLEPIN CAME 4TH

NO PICTURES YET

SORRY I DONT KNOW WHERE ANYBODY ELSE CAME IM JUST RELAYING PHONE MESSAGE OFF SALEY

HE THINKS GIGGLEPIN CAME 4TH

NO PICTURES YET

Well done everyone who set up and marshalled the event it was super and we (saley,rob /kempy,daffyed) enjoyed every minute thankyou all every much can't wait till next time see you all next year.

PS. sorry about the wife shouting :lol: she's not that bad really and can cook ask the team just not allowed on the PC normally :lol::lol:

Well done to all 3 top teams,was a fantastic event.Some major damage though :o although my car got off quite lightly,glad i fitted tree bars all round before going though ;) .Alan deserved the spirit of te event award for competing with mangled fingers :blink:

We definately learnt some lessons from this years event,and will hopefully be back next year

Must thank Ivan and James for teaming up with us and providing the evening entertainment :lol:

Paul(team18) :blink:

Dom & myself were teamed with Glynn Yates & Barry Gee...Team 9.

We are told we came 10th but dont know for sure as we missed prize giving/ scoring as we were out rescueing Alan Kemp

There is a link on the Devon forum to youtube footage taken by the marshall of us on sections 1-6

What a great event! :) Well done to all the team's and a big thank's to Andy T and all the marshall's :i-m_so_happy:

We (team 5) came 5th, only by 1 point, very happy with that as i'd only met Steffan once before and never met out team mate's untill Friday night, it was also Steffan's first drive for 18 month's and in his new car!

Jim and Paul came 4th. I hear on the jungle drum's there's a rumbling about how it was won!!!! Don't no the in's & out's!

I'll see some of you again at the weekend at 7/sister's.............The best bit is! :unsure: at least i dont have a truck to get ready!!! :lol::lol:;)

Well were back, and what an amazing event. Brilliant long, technical but very drivable sections. A big thankyou to all the organizers and marshalls.

Lost quite a bit of time through small brekdowns, worst of all being loosing the front winch for 2 hours on sat meaning we couldn't do anything then it packing in again on sunday morning but nothing any more serious than that. Think im right in saying all four of us enjoyed it and cant wait till next year. Maybe we can get another team from the Bristol area to make the trip north as it is more than worth it, What you recon Jase!!!!!!!

If anyone has any Pic's then lets see em as we didn't really get chance to take any.

Best start preparing for the 3 peaks now, If its half as good as the Tay was I cant wait!!!!

WOW what a weekend :D

i was Alan kemps co-driver (bitch :unsure: ) teamed up with saley and rob , awesome weekend , well done to the winners , and every one that acctally finished , and a MASSIVE thank you to all involved in the organisation and set up , must take 100s of hours to mark out sections

massive variation in terrain , and some nice challaging sections to be driven , my favourate beeing sectin 22 , which we manage to clear in well under 30mins before dashing back for the 6pm dead line on sat nite .

the wash facilities at the camp site where a little on the chilley side (the river Garry )

cant wait to go back next year

Dafydd

big thanx to the guys for setting out a great event and what an venue must be one of the most picturesque sites around

dont know who was entertaining who at the evening Paul :P

sure alan and saley will be along any min to thank team 18 for ALL there quoperation ;) bring on next year

Well were back, and what an amazing event. Brilliant long, technical but very drivable sections. A big thankyou to all the organizers and marshalls.

Lost quite a bit of time through small brekdowns, worst of all being loosing the front winch for 2 hours on sat meaning we couldn't do anything then it packing in again on sunday morning but nothing any more serious than that. Think im right in saying all four of us enjoyed it and cant wait till next year. Maybe we can get another team from the Bristol area to make the trip north as it is more than worth it, What you recon Jase!!!!!!!

If anyone has any Pic's then lets see em as we didn't really get chance to take any.

Best start preparing for the 3 peaks now, If its half as good as the Tay was I cant wait!!!!

What doI recon? Sounds like a plan scooby,, Bluddy long way from down Bristol, can we have one over your place Steve ? Or Kris or Pikeys??

sure alan and saley will be along any min to thank team 18 for ALL there quoperation ;) bring on next year

Did that on D4X4 but more than happy to say it again, many thanks for letting us past a couple of times. Did offer you a big kiss Ivan but you refused for some strange reason :blink: As a mater of interest, did you drive the next bit after your break :D:D

Good team effort getting Saleys front axle back on in the forest, must get one of Richards 24volt gasless mig welders, saved our bacon with that!!

Turned my brand new, never been used ground anchor inside out trying to get out of a bog almost over my door tops, punched a hole in my reversing light, other than that, I can still open my bonnet ;)

Very simlar terrain though sections were a bit shorter, you will need to navigate to the sections though if you can find the marker giving next co-ordinates after each section. Non competitive just a great weekend.

Excellent event that all should enter at least once...........

It Rocks :D

Well done to all the top three and all those that took part and helped to make that special atmosphere that keeps everyone smiling start to finish.

Some amazing sections and some truley awesome cars that just keep raising the standards.

Can not wait for next the one........ :)

Fill in those entries early cos next year will be difficult to get a place i'm thinking.

Jim :)

Very much enjoyed this years event, a shame about the time we spend getting our cars running again. There were some awesome pieces of equipment at the start this year- but at the finish they were nowhere....It was mainly run off the mill 90s that ruled in the end. Still a very well organised event.

Daan