Measurement needed

landrover598

Dave, 10-10.5 front and 11-12 rear is as good a basis for stock as I could find, (though a lightly loaded 110 TC with HD rear springs will be much higher as stock if you'd rather use that as a basis).

If you're running 14.5 rear unloaded then that is a good 2-3" lift over stock. Do you need that much?

Thanks guys. Certaintly doesn't look like a 3" lift (+1.5" tyre lift) above a stock 90 on original springs.

01-3.jpg

I'm thinking about changing to a softer rear spring, to improve the ride on rough ground. I'm going to try standard springs, with a spacer ring at the top. Looks like it'll be a spacer ring cut from 70mm plate :o

Thanks guys. Certaintly doesn't look like a 3" lift (+1.5" tyre lift) above a stock 90 on original springs.

01-3.jpg

I'm thinking about changing to a softer rear spring, to improve the ride on rough ground. I'm going to try standard springs, with a spacer ring at the top. Looks like it'll be a spacer ring cut from 70mm plate :o

NO !

Use a softer spring of a much longer length. Then it wioll sit same or higher dependant on what you fit and be better off raod too

Use LR90 exellent spring calculator.

See if you can see what spring colours you have - std 90 are HARD springs,

Nige

NO std 90 are HARD springs,

Perhaps 4304's on on the back as they are nice and soft, allthough i've heard people say they are too soft. Plan C sould be some 3285's. and some spacers to get the landy to sit level :blink:

Sometimes i think sticking with stock in the first place would have been easier :rolleyes: