Swivel Rebuild

Hi,

I am new on here and have tried to search but with no joy so i was hoping somebody could help me out a little.

I need to rebuild one of my Swivel housings and wanted to see if anyone could giv em e alittle info or a guide on how to do it please.

I have seen a guide somewhere before but can find it again.

Thanks in advance

Heres mine:

http://www.jojas.co.uk/swivel_hub_replacement.htm

Hope it helps a little. :)

Jas

Your page says if its tight you need less shims and if its slack you need more.

Isnt it the other way round ? if its tight you need more shims, if its slack take some out ?

Ive got to replace a swivel ball on our Disco this weekend, if paddocks deliver on time!

Dan.

Your page says if its tight you need less shims and if its slack you need more.

Isnt it the other way round ? if its tight you need more shims, if its slack take some out ?

Ive got to replace a swivel ball on our Disco this weekend, if paddocks deliver on time!

Dan.

your right mate, I'll change it next week, never noticed before.....and its been there for 2 years :D

i know what its like doing your own website. No matter how many times you look at it, its right. Look the day after and you think, what did i type that for :lol:

ive been slowly doing my site, only got pictures on there really so far, but got a few pages to upload soon. www.muckytruckin.co.uk might even do a swivel ball change page after the weekend ;)