Professional Driver Training

BLACK CAB

I did the BORDA one a few years ago. Got it cheep off of ebay. TBH its easy and the person "teaching" me was a firearms officer in the police.

I would not pay the full price for it now I know what it constis of. If you want something like that go for the Lantra one.

Paul

Agreed.

The LANTRA ticket is the only vocational certificate and is the one that is recognised by the HSE.

Matt

So where about can you do the lantra training, and is there any age restriction on it ?? and what sort of price ?

I am interested to know some more along this front.

Possibly arrange a forum group course?

Split into different levels according to experiance?

Arrived in the post yesterday Dave.

I will do a 'Special' super low LR4x4 rate for Forumeers.

I can do Recreational 4x4, Professional 4x4, 4x4 with trailer, Winching - all Lantra

All comers must make a donation to the forum

PM me for details

After 17.30 today I will have no web access until the 5th of Sept. Please PM the charming Mr GB Mud who has my mobile number. Hopefully he won't mind and wil be molified by the large drink I will buy him.

After 17.30 today I will have no web access until the 5th of Sept. Please PM the charming Mr GB Mud who has my mobile number. Hopefully he won't mind and wil be molified by the large drink I will buy him.

Chris, can you txt me the time and date of this large drink so i can be there to see it with my own eyes and take a photo for those who can't make it :lol:

Chris, can you txt me the time and date of this large drink so i can be there to see it with my own eyes and take a photo for those who can't make it :lol:

Ditto, i think we should all go along and see young David buy this drink for Chris, may be we could get the certs then as well!