WOOO HOOOOO

Guest WALFY

Ordered a new 90 that is. Just got to wait as there are NO 90 XS in Cairns Blue avail at the moment. Got a cracking deal. A lot better than Ottons who I first approached for the sale. Very nice dealership but not willing to move from the list price and only interested in selling their stock not what I wanted to buy :o .

Just waiting now for a delivery date. Have already booked it in for the inevitable TC problem ;) ;)

Ordered a new 90 that is. Just got to wait as there are NO 90 XS in Cairns Blue avail at the moment. Got a cracking deal. A lot better than Ottons who I first approached for the sale. Very nice dealership but not willing to move from the list price and only interested in selling their stock not what I wanted to buy :o .

Just waiting now for a delivery date. Have already booked it in for the inevitable TC problem ;) ;)

i must be in the wrong forces to be able to afford a new 90 :lol::lol:;) congrats hope it turns up soon :D and we want piccies

Guest diesel_jim
i must be in the wrong forces to be able to afford a new 90 :lol::lol:;) congrats hope it turns up soon :D and we want piccies

how long before it turns up painted patt green, with G90's and steel rims.... :lol::lol::lol:

Congrats, but don't forget to check the underseal (or lack of it) before you take it away.

Not getting it from a dealer. Buying direct from LR. Hence the BIG discount :D :D

Tim

Yes took a bit of time sorting out the niff naff and trivia. Yes Jo got her way with the colour ;) . I don't mind it and now after having seen a few black 1s I'm glad we've gone for the Blue.

Some need the 20' some don't :P :P . As there is only 2 of us and a dog a 90 is fine

• 2 weeks later...

Well got a date today. My truck will roll off the production line on the 11 Dec :D . But it takes 8-10 days to get to Peterborough where I have to pick it up from. Then because of work I can't pick it up till Sat 21 :( .

The clock is ticking

• 3 months later...