WOOO HOOOOO

Guest WALFY

Well it arrived today. Delivered free of charge!!!!!!!

Just got back after dropping the Freelander off at Daves. Drives really nice.Heater is outrageously hot. Pulls nice. Not broken down yet

Will post pics when I get some in daylight. Tim you have a txt. Just like yours but smaller.

Just need an A bar and spot lights, rear load space mat, towbar and electrics for the moment ;) . Winches and cage to follow.

James- not a chance will be keeping it longer than a year.

Mo looks like first beer is on you. Do I get 1 as well :D :D

Will post pics when I get some in daylight. Tim you have a txt. Just like yours but smaller.

Just need an A bar and spot lights, rear load space mat, towbar and electrics for the moment ;) . Winches and cage to follow.

Walfy,, should have poped in for a coffee !!!, no txt recived as yet :o

A bar Something like this ?? for a winch

Mo looks like first beer is on you. Do I get 1 as well :D :D

Make mine a double Mo :P

Come on Mark - pics or is it not daylight in Warminster yet?

If I was allowed near it I would. :o :o :o . Er indoors has taken it to work today so you'll have to wait. Just look at Tims and cut off the unnecessary bit at the back and that's what mine looks like :D :D

OIIIIIIIIIII moderators Someone has messed with the title of this thread. If I found out who is guilty................................................ I'll do nothing about it

Far be it for me to grass, but Walfy is bigger than me (though not in all departments allegedly)

Walfy ( brother in Law) is taking delivery of his new Defender today and I was wondering for a bit of a wind up, you could change his Title to "White Van MAN" as me and a few others have been taking the p--s a little, namely Stumpy and myself, asking when his new Transit is being delivered. Weve already got some Ford badges to stick on.!!!
You do know he can be a right grumpy swine sometimes don't you?

Les.

Yep I know.

Even more reason to wind him up!!.

Pity we can`t upload a picture of a nice new Transit to his profile?.

Les. (sorry m8) :D

Les well bubbled!! I hadnt even noticed the white van man bit until you just said. Webber is in so much trouble now!!!!!

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I'm not a grumpy git!! I'm just misunderstood :P :P :P . I can't help it if you lot don't have a sense of humour :D :D

Thanks Tony. He'll keep for when he least expects it.

Wow, i know you could really suprise him and turn up at a DRD, oh hang on even better why not turn up on a competition day, that would knock him for six!

It looks better in the txt than Tims efforts

Wow, i know you could really suprise him and turn up at a DRD, oh hang on even better why not turn up on a competition day, that would knock him for six!

It looks better in the txt than Tims efforts

Oi James. That was a bit below the belt. I will be there for the DRD on the 4 Jan. As for the 21 it's going to be a bit tight. Drive to you drive all day then get back home then off to Kent for xmas. I'd love to come but I think the logistics is a bit much :( As for comps I did have homework. Some of actually work for a living you know :P :P .