WOOO HOOOOO

Guest WALFY

Far be it for me to grass, but Walfy is bigger than me (though not in all departments allegedly)

Les. (sorry m8) :D

Cheers Les,

I think you dropped me in it!

Oh well, Never mind :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Condensation? They said it was a feature. Like Alloys, heated screen, leather interior, condensation. Was supposed to be a strong selling point :P :P

Having driven it for a few miles now it's a very nice drive. A lot more comfier than the Freelander we had. Not allowed to see if it's limited to 82 yet :(

:P:P

Tell the Misses its about time she cleaned it!!!!!! :P:P

Went and had a quick look at Imber Village today. Surprising the amount of people reading the Do Not Proceed signs and then walking around them to go further into the village :angry: :angry:

She'll need to clean it now :D :D

stumpy.jpg

Will

The surround is very slightly out of line but no where near as bad as it looks.

The surround is very slightly out of line but no where near as bad as it looks.

thats why you got a discount, plus whats the incentive to buy a new one if its perfect - you would be sat indoors bored if you didnt have something to fix - now youve got two things - condensation and headlamp surround :lol:

BTW Jaws Looks really nice - well done !

Went and had a quick look at Imber Village today. Surprising the amount of people reading the Do Not Proceed signs and then walking around them to go further into the village :angry: :angry:

Must have missed you then,, everyone , and his dog must have been up their today !! complete with 1500 nutters on bikes :o

Tim

You should of popped in for a brew!!!

James

When we were in town earlier we saw a couple of prepped trucks head out onto the plain along Imber Road and in a side street at least a dozen other trucks all lined up ready for the off :( . Hopefully they all left in small packets.

As for changing the truck you may have a long time to wait. Or I could buy another 1 for you us in 12 months time. ;)

As I've been travelling around over the last couple of days, the amount of mud on the road says it all. The odd car isn't going to dump that much mud. The mud trail that springs to mind is just down from the Copehill Down turning. You come through the water then onto the road. This then extended approx 40m up the road. Not a good image to set. :(

Must have missed you then,, everyone , and his dog must have been up their today !! complete with 1500 nutters on bikes :o

Day before yesterday about 40 2CV and other Citreon sh*t came rolling by my garage as I was toiling away. Also some pikey in a white 110 selling bottles of snake oil. But more about that another day ;) ;)

Having driven it for a few miles now it's a very nice drive. A lot more comfier than the Freelander we had. Not allowed to see if it's limited to 82 yet :(

Now he tells me :angry:

:D only joking, can't possibly see how you figure that a Defender is comfier than this Freelander. Probably not as many rattly noises.... ;) but not comfier - although thinkingabout it, you are much narrower across the shoulders so probably is for you :D

Freelander named and doing sterling service. Just done 500 mile round trip to Mcr and back on a tankful of diesel. Let me know what your new one gets :P:D

Dave

So what's it's name then? We have found another key. We thin it's for the padlock on the spare wheel. Will pop it in the post to you. Did you get the other set of keys?