fire extinguishers

pinny

following recent happaenins i have used and do still use a guy who sells extunguishers on eblog always been spot on usually delivered in 2 days always been in good condition hes got good feedback his member is 123safer4u based in hemsby norfolk worth if your looking for extinguishers chris

:)

luckily I still have 4 extinguishers handy 2 in the L/R 2 in the garage and a running stream in the garden should it get really bad

that story checks out ive just had an email after i waited 2 days for a reply been on hols

that's good to know

the other seller on e-bay hasn't answered 2 emails as yet

i enquired about a bcf ext thay were a little cagey which is understandable but i keep looking ended with another 9 litre afff cheers chris

well the AFFF one appeared, not the one pictured on ebay advert, but

the pressure gauge is showing on the lowest side possible before going into the red.

I've emailed them and await their response.

I'll let you know how it goes.

bit fed up with things from ebay of late :(

post-5-1188807345_thumb.jpg

Well they have offered wither a full refund or replacement

can't be fairer than that.

when it arrives etc I'll let you know.

refreshing to find an Ebay seller not wanting to rip you off.

ive never had any probs always been fair see how thay go chris

How much are you chaps paying for your AFFF ones on ebay as mine were dirt cheap from peterlloyd rallying - and are genuine proper branded with guarentees etc!

ive had two 9 litre afff 12.50 and 8.95 delivery one as nearly new 2006 other was 2005 9kg powder 15.00 8.95 delivery i thought it was reasonable chris

if you want a 9 litre AFFF, hire one from Chubb fire about 48 quid per year including annual service & replacement by new/fully serviced full one if used, my 9kg dry powder is on hire from them.

have you got to be a registered company or will thay deal with public

have you got to be a registered company or will thay deal with public

well got mine from them for use on my Motorsport recovery unit, I'm not in the motor trade or a registered company, when my old type dry powder couldn't be serviced anymore as it is the old cartridge type, I rang Chubb to find out a price for buying & they said it's possible to rent one for £48 plus vat per year inc annual maintenance/refill/ or replacement, used it once on a rally & it was replaced with a fully serviced in date replacement the next day by my local maint engineer, just had to call Chubb in Bristol to arrange it.

Chubb Fire Bristol office on 0800 321666

on-line contact form

more here

hth :i-m_so_happy:

well got mine from them for use on my Motorsport recovery unit, I'm not in the motor trade or a registered company, when my old type dry powder couldn't be serviced anymore as it is the old cartridge type, I rang Chubb to find out a price for buying & they said it's possible to rent one for £48 plus vat per year inc annual maintenance/refill/ or replacement, used it once on a rally & it was replaced with a fully serviced in date replacement the next day by my local maint engineer, just had to call Chubb in Bristol to arrange it.

Chubb Fire Bristol office on 0800 321666

on-line contact form

more here

hth :i-m_so_happy:

nice one emailed them today awaiting reply cheers chris