Discovery Sun Visor

Typsey

Are the 200 and 300 TDi sun visors interchangeable? Need a passenger sun visor and have been offered one from a 200 TDi Disco so need to find out asap.

Also, are there any other makes and model of car that have the same model sun visor?

Cheers guys.

Typsey

I don't think they're interchangeable....... I'm sure I had a look at a 200tdi one and dismissed it (but the old grey cells ain't what they used to be, so don't take my word for it)

I've got the same problem with my 300tdi - I'd definitely be interested to hear if it's the same visor on an LDV van or something similar.....

Dunk

200 tdi sunvisors have an extra extension under the mirro, I think the 300 ones are more or less rectangular. I looked into the opposite swap but found it wouldn't work. Assuming you have the same problem as me and countless others (it won't stay up-- phnarr phnarr) then a friend of mine found a solution to it that supposedly works. He managed to remove the pin from the visor and found it had worn the powder coating off and this was causing it to flop. He got it repowdered in work (school CDT workshop) and reckons it all good now!