EuroChallenge 2007

najw

fitted new transfer box today. ordering front arb diff and ashcroft shafts/cvs tomorrow, should all be here for wednesday. these events are always last minute! least my transmission should last the weekend! hopefully.
So what was the problem with it at the weekend did you find out what it was.

So what was the problem with it at the weekend did you find out what it was.

I think it was the way he drove it like he stole it!!! :P;)

the clock's tick'in Simon :lol:

Mine's all ready, fitted the belly plate and went for a test drive/play! so far still running all a ok! :(:P

Leaving here at 10am on friday, hopefully get there about 2ish.

See you all there.....

Got back from holiday yesterday so im a little behind with getting things done again! :rolleyes:

Today I pulled the 7.8hp motor off the rear winch that has been playing up and changed it for the trust worth XP motor. tapped a breather in whilst i was at it. Then i rebuilt two johnny Joints and got one gigglepin rear arm fitted.

Ive still got to sort out a second alternator, got the crank pully and tensioner i just need to make up some brackets and fit the thing.

Must remember the tent poles this time :lol::lol::lol:

See you all friday....

im setting off tuesday morning ish in RRC so hope to get there by friday lol. last time over that way came back in low boxs 30mph allway home.

Swanny I've got your merchandise off Bomag the deal has been done :ph34r:

i'll see you tuesday/friday... ere don't forget me beer ;)

had mashed up a few gears in my transfer box. bit of a shame cos i'd have carried on last weekend if i knew it was that not a ring and pinion. its soon to be back on the go, for a while, at least i only live an hour away. anything goes and i'll be home to fix it and still back on site for a beer!

had mashed up a few gears in my transfer box. bit of a shame cos i'd have carried on last weekend if i knew it was that not a ring and pinion. its soon to be back on the go, for a while, at least i only live an hour away. anything goes and i'll be home to fix it and still back on site for a beer!

Will your works van be coming too? welder and gas axe may come in handy :o:lol::lol:

Just having a read through the info and i see we are using a Parc Ferme at this event and that we are allowed to leave tool's spare's fuel etc there???? i for one am not to keen to leave all my gear out in all weather's and over night! Is there any day/night security for this area? And are we allowed to bring spare's/tool's in to this area saturday evening to work on our trucks?????

Just having a read through the info and i see we are using a Parc Ferme at this event and that we are allowed to leave tool's spare's fuel etc there???? i for one am not to keen to leave all my gear out in all weather's and over night! Is there any day/night security for this area? And are we allowed to bring spare's/tool's in to this area saturday evening to work on our trucks?????

I would take Park Ferme to mean that any work carried out (ie. repairs) has to be carried out in event time not overnight?

:(

Will it last till evening then ?

:hysterical:

Thank's mate :angry:;):P

If it is the traditional parc ferme you are not allowed to work on the vehicles during this time, whether this will include re-fuelling I don't know.

There may be a time allowance for tinkering after the event stops on saturday, guess we will find out when we get there! :D

guess so! see you there Brian :)

I second that, there are a lot af valuable tools to be left out, my truck doesnt lock.

Have spoken to Neil......

Don't panic!

The vehicles are not allowed to leave the competition area over the weekend. However you may ply backwards and forwards to your van or truck to get tools, spares and fuel.

So no problem :D

See you all tomorrow

Jim :)