TD5 Dickie Seats

Jason2

Looking to buy a TD5 and as we must have 7 seats was just wondering about the possibilities of chucking extra seats in the back of a 5 seater .

If I already had one I would have a look myself to see if all the bits were there but I aint :(

Jason

I think you will find that the 7 seat version only has type approval if fitted with air suspension because they never built a 7 seat coil spring version, whether that affects you or even matters where you are I don't know, but it might be worth asking insurers etc...

Yeh BM I had thought about!

Probably be as well telephoning Local Land Rover garage Monday but already looks like it's going to cost an arm, leg & 3 toe nails :huh:

I have only had 7 up in the truck a few times but if your running mates home from the pub it can end up with a lot of weight,

Last time I have 7 chaps al about 16 stone each. :huh: but for the school run it will be fine

I have only had 7 up in the truck a few times but if your running mates home from the pub it can end up with a lot of weight,

Last time I have 7 chaps al about 16 stone each. :huh: but for the school run it will be fine

Phoned up Land Rover this morning and as already guessed to much hassle expense concerning registering to a 7 seater!

Shame as I had found a cheap 5 seater!

Jason,