Jump to content

you know that pipe running from the rocker cover breather to the back


Recommended Posts

on a td19j? mine has split.

now , ive got to thinking , ive got some oil cooler pipes from a disco gearbox oil cooler , they are made from metal rather than rubber.

i can pull a 90 bend in one to feed it down to the back of the block and in effect replace the rubber pipe with a metal one.

i will obviousley have to join it to the block and breather but i can use rubber couplings and hose clips to do this.

now , what kind of pressure can i expect to be running through this pipe?

is it a breather pipe to vent the block or an oil return pipe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy