STOLEN SUZUKI SJ - HEAVILY MODIFIED

istruggle2gate11

Hi all,

Its with disgust im posting this, a regular of KORC and a good friend - Peewee - has had his pride and joy stolen from the Rotherham Area during Monday 10th nightime.

It is a very distinctive truck, with a lot of time and effort gone into it, if you see / hear / know of its whereabouts, will you please contact me. Thanks.

Suzuki SJ - Heavily modified

Picture:

DSCF2178a.jpg

Damn, you can't really miss that can you? :blink:

Does seem more likely it'll be stripped as I can't imagine anyone getting away with driving it round. Is the insurance going to cover it?

I hope so, its not been finished built for more than a couple of months, he used it as a standard SJ for a long time.

The sad thing is, breaking it up is such a waste, its not particularly trick mechanically, got a rear detroit, but running gear is stock 1300 sj so its not going to fetch much.

[i will only say this once mode]

But as we all secretly know, the dam things, this one especially, are good off road

[/i will say this only once mode]