Let the questions begin...

Very excited I am now in posession of my Defender 90.

I have a few projects that need sorting, booked in for waxoyl next week whilst it's still clean, £90 which I thought was excellent, let's see how it looks.

Ordered some roof bars and rear ladder too.

Need to sort some back seats and was going to order some flip up ones from Exmoor, I know there are a lot on ebay but would rather get some new ones with new belts.

Kids will be in the back sometimes don't want to scrimp on safety, although sideways facing seats with laps belts aren't great to start with I know.

I don't have the original delivery spec (can LR give me this?) so have no idea what seat cover material/colour I have....

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Gavin

interior.jpg

Very excited I am now in posession of my Defender 90.

I have a few projects that need sorting, booked in for waxoyl next week whilst it's still clean, £90 which I thought was excellent, let's see how it looks.

Ordered some roof bars and rear ladder too.

Need to sort some back seats and was going to order some flip up ones from Exmoor, I know there are a lot on ebay but would rather get some new ones with new belts.

Kids will be in the back sometimes don't want to scrimp on safety, although sideways facing seats with laps belts aren't great to start with I know.

I don't have the original delivery spec (can LR give me this?) so have no idea what seat cover material/colour I have....

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Gavin

interior.jpg

Exmoor have details of seat covers on their site to help you identify which yours are.

They also do a new forward facing fold up rear seat with integral seat belt that is legal for children.

I believe it is no longer legal to sit children in side facing rear seats under age 12 or 135cm in height, or any seat for that matter without proper child seats/boosters etc.

John

Thanks didn't think to look for a swatch page... I think it's 'Denim Twill' bit hard to tell... might ring up LR see if they have a build spec.

The Waxoyl'ing is in Cornwall, just, near Saltash, I'll report next week on quality, they do main dealer work so hopefully know their stuff, hopefully :rolleyes:

Cheers

G