Big MT or AT tyres

pugwash

You will be hard pushed to find much bigger than 35" in anything less than savage pattern I would think.

Theres some offers on Cooper Tyres HERE 315/70x16 must be 35" or so.

I think Goodyear do some big MTRs, but they ain't cheap for certain.

Pro-comps? again not cheap but they look nice. Devon4x4 have some wheel and tyre package deals for big stuff on their website.

Will :)

You will be hard pushed to find much bigger than 35" in anything less than savage pattern I would think.

Theres some offers on Cooper Tyres HERE 315/70x16 must be 35" or so.

I think Goodyear do some big MTRs, but they ain't cheap for certain.

Pro-comps? again not cheap but they look nice. Devon4x4 have some wheel and tyre package deals for big stuff on their website.

Will :)

Ø33.36ins approximately, it's the 70 section that makes them smaller than anticipated.

I'd say Maxxis creepy crawlers, more agressive than a MT and less so than boggers/simex -i'e got the 37's on the D-Lander and they are a true 37", not sure what the larger ones are like but its worth considering

The Fins run Maxxis on some of their Volvos, they seem to work well and they do look rather cool. Benny & Leo ran Maxxis "Mudzilla" on their Pajero and it seemed to go everywhere.

The new BFG MT is available in 38 and 40" sizes and soon will be available widely. You'll need to run them on 17" rims, but Silverline do a 1100KG rated alloy.

In the US, the latest vogue is for larger rims so manufacturers like BFG etc are concentrating on 17, 18 and 20" rims for the US market, so expect less and less options in 15" and 16" rim sizes.

Cheers

Steve