single button key fob

pinny

as i only have one fob single button discovery 300tdi n plate 96 ive seen these for around 25 on e bay if i buy one of these will a lr dealer be able to program this or am i better off going to a dealer and buying one over the counter i know this aint going to be cheap but if i lose the only fob i have i take it im knackered thoughts please

as i only have one fob single button discovery 300tdi n plate 96 ive seen these for around 25 on e bay if i buy one of these will a lr dealer be able to program this or am i better off going to a dealer and buying one over the counter i know this aint going to be cheap but if i lose the only fob i have i take it im knackered thoughts please

hello, i bought an 'as new' single button key fob off an ebay seller, it looked brand new but didnt work, tried new battery etc. fortunately i got my money back and bought a new non LR one from remotekey.co.uk. It wasnt exactly cheap, around fifty quid, but it works. programmed it myself with help from my girlfriend and bob's yer auntie. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
i have recently purchased a m reg 300 tdi es model i was given a new remote fob with it does any one know if these are diy programable or is it a job for the experts any advice would be greatly appreciated

thanx shildonian (new member)

I have a 300tdi with the same problem, single button key fob, changed the battery still doesn't work, tried all the different re programming procedures with no joy

Dean