Sad news

Hillbilly Raider

Having lost young friends a few years back in an accident on the outskirts of horsham in a freelander, its hard to find the (correct) words to type, there will be lots of questions that can never be answered, but knowing people are thinking of you is a comfort.

I pray the people involved can find comfort and 'heal' in the quickest way possible

On behalf of Gresh and Sara I would like to thank everyone for your kind thoughts and words.

I have just got back from Leicester where I have been with the family.

I would like to ask EVERYONE to please not post any details on this forum relar=ting to the condition of any of the family.

Any infomation you recieve from LRBOARDS.com should only be passed on by private means as the press have already tried to view the forum.

If you log on to LRBOARDS you will find a brief explantion why.

Regards

Andy

This has really shaken me to the core.

I can only begin to imagine the pain and anquish at their loss and offer my deepest sympathy.

I do however know that the "what if's?" play in you mind over and over and hope the surviving family have the collective strength to overcome this tragedy.

Les, Im no "official" commentator on this, but I believe the above should be removed as Gresh has requested all personal messages to be kept in the members only area of LRBoards.

I think the media are being rather forceful and snooping the forums now.

Please correct me if Im wrong.

More news on LRBoards

At the current time LRBoards are not allowing any new members to join so the press dont exploit anything that is being said, but i also read the same post on another open forum and it should'nt be there that was the idea of LRBoards closing the forum to new members.

Hi folks.

Thanks for all the words of support. You all, I hope, will never know how much strength your support gives us. We as a family are obviously devastated, we have lost four of the most beautiful children in the world, they were my raison d'être. My four remaining children are now the focus of my life, and getting them and Sara through this very difficult time is what I now have to do.

We sincerely appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Regards

Gresh & Sara

Don't let this accident defeat you and yours Gresh and ruin your life further than it has been already.

You have all of our sympathy, support and well wishes.

I hope that one day the pain of your loss can be assuaged by the memory of your lovely children and allow you to remember them with warmth and love and not the pain you are currently feeling.