Selling a car on Ebay, does it work??

alan kemp

1: Get an associate to post up a question like; "Thanks for letting me view the car. I have decided i really want it, as i hav'nt found one in such good condition. Would you considered a buy it now?" In 3 cars i have sold, this seems to get a few more calls and mails to view it.

2: Get an associate to "Shell Bid" on the product. So as to try and push the genuine bidders up a little. Dont go crazy though! Has been known to work pretty well. But your associate could end up with it?

Do you use the same username on ebay, if so I must remember not to buy a car off you.

Steve

Do you use the same username on ebay, if so I must remember not to buy a car off you.

Steve

My feedback is at 100% and i have only sold known good vehicles (3) and always upfront with any prospectus buyer. Comment 2 I only mentioned it, because i have seen it happen on other auctions. Not mine..........and not advised....dont do it

My comments were honest and truthfull of what happens at auction sites. It is not right but its something to be aware off.

I have always thought something like that must go on, I would not do it myself. When I have sold vehicles, I am always honest and upfront. I bought my 90 off Ebay, I was the only bidder, same from my lorry, only bidder and got both for the reserve price.

I will take some pics over the weekend and put it up there, thanks for all the advice....