Free T shirt!

Guest deleted

Guest diesel_jim

Had an ominous silver foil jiffy bag in the post this morning, inside a T shirt from land rover, got some jargon on the front (like goes everywhere,does everything type of thing) and a free invite to the LR center of my choice to play in the D3 off road.

obviously a sales and marketing thing, but free clothes are always good. :lol::lol:

Guest diesel_jim

I don't know why they've singled me out.... although a year or so ago i was playing on the LR site and just clicked everything of interest, had about 4 lots of bumph come through the post for defenders,freeloaders etc, i suppose they think i'm going to buy one! HAHA!! suckers!

Its crappy, i spent 20K with Landrover and never got a free thing from them, let alone an invite to play in new cars, yet people who ponce about and waste their time seem to get all the freebies! (no offence at anyone in particular!)

Guest diesel_jim

You just don't know how to ponce properly!

there's a knack y'know! :rolleyes:

I suppose because i had two new 110's off of them in the last 10 years,and a 90 fifteen years ago they think i'm a good bet.