TC Roll Cage

zulublue

I know there are many companies out there now making all sorts of roll cages, but who would you recommend using? I do as most people, have a budget to work to, I will not be doing any comping, just general off roading and green laning, and a bit of pushing the limit at times.

so who do you feel is worth looking at? and a decent price for a 90 Truck Cab, unless anyone has a used one for sale?

Mark.

I know there are many companies out there now making all sorts of roll cages, but who would you recommend using? I do as most people, have a budget to work to, I will not be doing any comping, just general off roading and green laning, and a bit of pushing the limit at times.

so who do you feel is worth looking at? and a decent price for a 90 Truck Cab, unless anyone has a used one for sale?

Mark.

Exact Fabrication (northernchris) on here.

http://www.exactfabrication.co.uk/gallery.php

Tel/Fax: 01604 671387

Mobile: 07789690386

John

Mark,

The chassis rails should be the same width. I cut a cage out of a series 3 many moons ago and fitted it to my hybrid that I had at the time. The only thing that you'll need to be careful of is the truck cab roof height but I don't think there's much in it.

HTH

Mo

I only bought the bent rear hoop, cross brace and the rear stays, all in cds.... i think i paid somewhere near £150-£180

The cage pictured above is the competition cage for D4x4 which, ready to weld, is £ 899.00 ex VAT according to their website