Memory Map

pugwash

I've been playing with memory map which i installed recently and i can't quite work out how to map waypoints.

If i have a long route of tulip diagrams with grid refs, how do i go about setting up the grid refs- i know you can click on the map to set waypoints on a route, but that's not accurate enough.

Also how come the program (which looks pretty simple) is a good 3gb? am i missing something?

I'm not sure if it helps but I am currently working out how to transfer way points from Fugawi to memory map and as part of that process have an excel spreadsheat that allows you to type in the map references and then import them as a .CSV file.

Only problem is the spreadsheet is on my work machine and I'm not back at work until monday but can email to you then if you want.

Pete.

If you want to make your waypoints more accurate, zoom in on the map.

OR Click on find, enter the coordinates for each waypoint and ensure that "create mark at location" is ticked.

MM as a programme is about 5 mb, 3 gb means your maps are in the folder too :hysterical:

Mo :)