Les Henson White 90

bombx3

These two men with there advice ,help and perfect discriptions of how to complete a landrover repair task have saved me a fortune in diy repair.I think i would have given up by now if it wasnt for all there effort .I now enjoy working on my landy and would like to thank these guys for the posts making it so easy.Hope to buy you a pint one day

Regards

Ray

Tony does drink, I have seen him. Granted he isn't very good at it, but i have seen him make a valliant effort.

What he lacks in drinking ability he certainly makes up in his startling ability to consume caramel shortbread and relentless enthusiasm for fixing things whilst lying in mud.

Will :)

Tony does drink, I have seen him. Granted he isn't very good at it, but i have seen him make a valliant effort.

What he lacks in drinking ability he certainly makes up in his startling ability to consume caramel shortbread and relentless enthusiasm for fixing things whilst lying in mud.

Will :)

thanks for the comments, Les is responsible for the advice,

Will that was my last drink session,shortbread is an entirely different subject :)

Amongst a lot of other guys that need a mention I think Ralph/Western deserves some credit.

Speedy part numbers when requested and helpfull all round.

I have yet to catch him out but my day will come! :P

Regards

Grant

Cheers Grant & all others I've been able to help :i-m_so_happy:

Grant you'll have to try very hard :hysterical:

It is girly if you dilute it with too much tonic or drink the cheap weak stuff. :P

Adding a 'bit' of tonic plus another alcoholic mixer in good quantity helps.

Anyway old chap. Tin-tin. Off to polish the Rolls and grope the au-pair. Don't want the riff-raff middle-classes near me today.... ;)

It is girly if you dilute it with too much tonic or drink the cheap weak stuff. :P

Adding a 'bit' of tonic plus another alcoholic mixer in good quantity helps.

Anyway old chap. Tin-tin. Off to polish the Rolls and grope the au-pair. Don't want the riff-raff middle-classes near me today.... ;)

You mean you do not have someone to polish your Rolls for you?